Home Business Tax Deduction Tips
Learn HOW building a Network Marketing or Direct Sales Home Business could BENEFIT all parties when their distributors learn how to keep records to maximize the Home-Business Tax Deductions
Your in the right place to learn more for home business tax deduction tips! With any home business comes the difficulites of Recruiting, Closing and Retention however they become less intimidating and are almost automatic once a person really understands the huge tax benefits of operating an active home-based business.
Another BIG reason to sign-up.
When they learn about the tax benefits of having a home business (home-based-business)and can usually put some $300-$600 extra cash in their pockets every month -- starting the month they join a home-based business -- they sign up. The extra income from home business tax breaks is more than enough to pay for the costs of joining and running almost any network marketing business. They're actually "into profit" even before they make their first sale. How's that for motivation?
A STRONG incentive to Stay In, and to Stay Active.
When they learn that, in order to qualify for the tax breaks, they must actively work their home business 4-5 hours per week and must be able to prove they have a profit-intent, they do exactly that. If they ever drop-out or stop actively working the business, they'll have to resume paying Uncle Sam that $300-$600/month extra cash that they've gotten used to putting in their own pocket. So, they don't dare quit.
What will your Distributors need to learn?
● What tax breaks are available to home-business
● The easiest ways to qualify for each of them,
● Easy recordkeeping systems to keep them audit-proof, and
● How to begin adding $300-$600/month to their take-home pay, starting NOW.
Who will teach them?
Ron Muller will, and, he'll do it at no cost and no risk to your company.
Ron Muller has meticulously researched and carefully documented tax breaks approved by Congress for home-business owners, and then translated the 'legal-ese' and 'government-ese' into plain English that the average person can enjoy reading and quickly put to use.
The result of that effort was a bestseller appropriately named:
"Home Business Tax Savings MADE EASY!"
That step-by-step guide to home-business tax deductions, now in its 5th Edition, has been helping network marketers and network marketing companies for more than 7 years. (By the way, the IRS reviewed the book, and didn't ask for a single change!)
The Bottom Line?
An understanding of home-business tax law offers significant benefits to the Distributor (or member, associate, IMR, etc.), the Prospect, and, very importantly, the Company.
How the DISTRIBUTOR Benefits
• Tax breaks put an average of $300-$600 per month extra cash in their pockets
- ... to purchase more tools
- ... to pay for autoship
- ... to attend conventions
- ... to pay all other costs of operating their network marketing business.
• Thus, all Commissions and Bonuses they earn are 100% PROFIT.
• Having home-business tax knowledge helps accelerate Recruiting and Closing.
• For the first time, distributors now have a way to help prospects who want to join, but do not have the money to get started. How? The tax savings alone will put enough new cash in the prospect's pocket to pay for the sign-up fees and the costs of running a successful business.
• It results in Improved Retention and Consistent Results because a distributor loses his/her home-business tax deductions if he/she does not continue to "work the business on a regular and consistent basis, and with the intent to produce a profit."
How the PROSPECT Benefits
• Prospects can get a tax deduction for all start-up costs.
• Tax deductions, alone, can put a new distributer into positive cash flow, even before commission checks begin to arrive.
• Distributor here's a big incentive to "Stay in and to Stay Active" on Day 1,use he/she begins qualifying for home-business tax deductions as soon as he/she
begins to "actively work his/her business on a regular basis."
How the COMPANY Benefits
ALL of the Above -- PLUS...
►Better CLOSING RATIOS, and, thus,
►Continued GROWTH and STABILITY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
VISIT Ron Mueller's Website for your Home Business Tax Deduction Tips for detailed information!
If you should run into any questions or need more help, please
Contact me! as I look forward in helping you grow and or build your business.
Top of Page